Skip to main content
contact us

Westminster Insurance Agency, Inc., an in-house Toll Brothers agency, has partnered with several industry leaders over the last 20 years to provide insurance coverage to Homeowner and Condominium Associations across the country. In conjunction with our partner agencies and select insurance markets, Westminster insurance Agency can place the broadest coverage available in the market for Homeowner and Condominium Associations and individual homeowner, automobile, and personal umbrella liability.

Through our partner agents, coverage is provided with the following companies:

  • Community Association Underwriters (CAU)
  • Philadelphia Insurance Company
  • Greater New York Insurance Co. (GNY Insurance Co.)
  • Middle Oak Insurance Co.
  • Selective Insurance Co. (NJ Active Adult Communities))
  • Hartford Insurance Co.
  • Travelers Insurance Co.
  • Continental Casualty Insurance Co. (C N A Ins. Co.)
  • Greenwich Insurance Co. (Preferred Property Program)
121 East 22nd Street New York, NY 121 East 22nd St | New York, NY

Tailored Coverage

By partnering with leaders in the association insurance marketplace, Westminster Insurance is able to access the best markets and set up an insurance program that protects the association and coordinates coverage as outlined in the association’s governing documents.

Competitive Pricing

Reviewing of the Association documents to ensure the coverage aligns with the governing documents

Tailored Coverage

Providing insurance “Fact Sheets” for residents that outline the Association’s coverage and recommendations for the residents’ policies

Simple Process

Facilitating the claims process with dedicated claims advocates that assist in claim process when needed

Comprehensive Coverage

We’re happy to offer our policyholder’s the following

Property Coverage

The association’s master policy typically provides coverage for common areas of an association, such as community amenities/structures provided for the resident’s use and residential structures when required by the governing documents.

General Liability Coverage/Hired and Non-Owned Auto Coverage

The association insurance must also address the potential for lawsuits. The association can be sued after a simple slip or fall on the grounds or when a volunteer is using their own car on association business.

Crime Coverage/Employee Dishonesty

This provides coverage for the theft of association funds or for other financial misconduct by an association board member, volunteer, or property manager employee.

Excess Umbrella Liability Coverage

This type of policy provides coverage over and above the association’s General Liability Policy Limit and Directors and Officers Policy Limit. They are available in amounts of $5 million–$50 million.

Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Coverage

This protects directors and officers of the homeowner association in their performance on the board.

Workers’ Compensation Coverage

This protects employees who work on the premises from the costs of work-related illnesses or injuries. It also protects the association for any hired labor that cannot provide this coverage on its own.

Flood Coverage

Damage caused by floods is typically excluded from the association master policy, however it can be endorsed on to a policy at the carriers’ discretion or on a separate purchased policy.

Earthquake Coverage

Master Condominium policies will normally exclude coverage because of earth movement or earthquake exclusion. Coverage can sometimes be provided by endorsement to the policy. If not, a separate Earthquake Insurance policy may be available from another outlet.

Contact Us

To find out more about Westminster Insurance and the coverages offered, contact Kevin Gallagher at 215-293-4300,, or use the form below. *Fields are required.