Floods can happen anytime, anywhere. When a flood strikes, it causes anguish, destruction, and financial hardship.
Please contact our Horsham, PA office toll-free at 1-877-203-5722 or email email@example.com.
Did you know:*
- Most homeowners, condominium unit owners, condominium master association, landlords, business owners, or renters insurance policies do not cover flood damage.
- Flooding is the # 1 natural disaster in the United States
- People living in low-to-moderate risk areas file 25% of flood claims.
- Water from flooding is more likely than fire to damage your home
- You do not need to live near water to benefit from flood insurance.
Over 20,000 communities participate in the NFIP. Find out if yours is one.
- Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your home. See the estimated cost of repairs due to flooding.
If your property is located in a preferred flood zone of B, C, X you would qualify for a Preferred policy and premiums would be less than $400 per year in most states. See defined flood zones.
- Donít wait until the storm is on itís way or has been named. Flood insurance has a 30- day waiting period for coverage (limited exceptions apply) from application to effective date of policy.
For Additional On-line Information on flood insurance please visit:
*All referenced information provided by FEMA & NFIP.
No coverage is expressed or implied by this document. This document is for informational purposes only and does not replace an insurance policy for coverages and exclusions. Please contact this agency for further information.